Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Resto: Complete new wiring harness

With work at our signshop now back into the swing of it for the start of the new year, progress on ole Monty has slowed a little more than I would of liked but, hey, work pays the bills so it always comes first and as my wife always says "Mumma Needs New Shoes".......

Anyway hopefully this weekend we might first of all get the reconditioned water pump and new gaskets bolted back on the engine  that Ray fixed a few weeks back and thanks once again for that mate, very much appreciated., then reconnect up the radiator hoses and fill it all back up with water/conditioner.... that won't take to long.



Next will be the laying out and installation of a new wiring harness which I purchased off US Ebay many months ago for $120.00...ANOTHER BARGAIN!! complete with clips and connections for a 1928 Chevrolet., which is why I brought it at the time knowing that one day down the track it would come in very handy and now is that time my friends.... I think the wiring harness was my first real big purchase that got this restoration process rolling along with new found enthusiasm.
That should keep the shed jump'in for a while, so I will post up some more detailed pictures as we progress along with that.... Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment