Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Luggage Trunks

G'day,

Yep, I stumbled across a couple of very old luggage trunks at my cousins place the other day, he was have a clean out of a shed and I accepted the offer which was to good to pass up, they even have the original Victorian Railways ticket still attached to the lids from the last trip that these cases went on...


I love the look of them on the Chevy, so now I just have to wait until I have the car road registered and then head off on a trip somewhere.... Cheers

1 comment:

  1. hi there Grant,
    love the progress and the car looks great.
    thoes trunks look a bit heavy for the car, I guess that you would only be using one? better than a rear bumper.I have a steel one for my 34, but its either a trunk or a spare wheel at the rear. I wonder where your spare wheel is?
    Peter blueyau

    ReplyDelete