Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Gippsland Car Club Breakfast Meet

Gidday,

The Chevy's parked in the driveway all polished up with its rusty, patina covered paintwork throwing off a nice dull glow all in readiness for the "Gippsland Sporting and Classic Car Club's" breakfast gathering in Warragul this morning, hopefully timed perfectly before the skies open up and the heavens do piss down upon me from above as forewarned by the weather presenter. 

Is always on the lookout for more patina fanciers of older vehicles, not hot rods, not rat rods, just older genuine "barn find" type vehicles which always proves difficult, but they are around the area.Enjoy your Sunday morning.

Update:

Well what a good gathering that was, a nice early meet 8am -10am with a variety of sports and classic cars and also a great bunch of friendly blokes as well with a few of them that I knew through my work over the years, not to sure where the term "classic" starts in years but I was made to feel very welcome indeed when I rolled up in the old Chevy and the usual amount of interest, curiosity and questions that Monty attracts was present once again, anyway after a coffee and a meander around the collection of fine highly polished and maintained automobiles I was on my leisurely way home again just in front of the black lurking clouds which btw I bet but only just... Enjoyable








OCTOBER BREAKFAST CLUB – Warragul CBD, Sunday 13th Oct.


http://sportingregister.org.au/?p=788




No comments:

Post a Comment