Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

On board camera captures the action...."Bit Rough!!"

I knocked off work around 3pm today and being a Saturday afternoon all the other factories had closed up and gone, so with little traffic I thought, "well why the hell not" so I jumped into Monty, hit the old starter botton with the left foot and instantly he sprang into life with all the normal body rattles and squeeks one would expect from a car looking as original as this old banger!!.

But wait!I thought, wheres my bloody camera?, so I get out, grab that and soon we are rolling out the workshop door, into the sun and headed over the road to where the "JB" or "Brownie" as some call him operates his tyre business from on the opposite corner to my signshop and he has a big vacant block on the corner where trucks can park and today there were none parked up, so we made the most of doing a good few laps around the bumpy, dirty block with quite a few deep puddles in there from all the bloody rain last night.....

Here is a little peice of footage of it, and please excuse the quality as it is shot only using my small camera not a video camera and I am trying to hold that and turn the corners with the shity wooden wheel....Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment